DREAM RETIREMENT IN MEXICO
Comprehensive Program On All The Things You Need To Know To Move, Retire, Buy Property and Live in Mexico
Dream Retirement in MexicoTM will introduce you to professional experts in real estate, healthcare, banking, accounting, veterinary services as well as people who have already made the move so that you are equipped with all the information you need to know in order to make a smooth move to Mexico.
Before I Tell You About This Life Changing Program, Let’s Talk About Who This Is Really For…
You are a dreamer who loves to travel. You are an adventurer and have a penchant for tacos and warm weather, but have never lived abroad so you are unsure of what to ask, what to do but you are ready to make this dream happen.
- Rethinking your life during the pandemic about where and what you want to do with your life. You can work remotely now and have always wanted to give living in Mexico a try. You are over 40 now, so why not start a enjoying life now and getting out of the grind and work remotely?
- Still working but have started to think about where you want to retire. You’ve been to Mexico and loved it and want to do some initial research on what it takes to make the move.
- Close to retiring. You have thought about retiring abroad, but perhaps haven’t landing on a specific country just yet. You are looking for more information so that you can make a sound decision on your next chapter in life.· Retired but itching to make a move. You have been thinking of warmer weather and are seeking some adventure but a scared to make the leap because you haven’t done anything like this before.
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM, YOU WILL
- Know whether or not Mexico is the retirement destination of your dreams
- Have a good idea of where in Mexico you want to put down some roots
- Know the details of what it takes to buy property in Mexico
- Understand your healthcare options while living in Mexico including health insurance
- Understand the tax implications (as a US citizen) of working and living in Mexico
- Hear from other expats who have made Mexico their home and all the challenges they have had to overcome
SIGN UP FOR DREAM RETIREMENT IN MEXICO TODAY!
2 Monthly Payments $325
One Time Payment of $597