GET STRONG OVER 40
12 Week Beginner’s Strength Training Program for Women Over 40
READY TO GET STRONG?
12-week Beginner’s strength training program for women who want to learn how to get strong, build muscle, regain energy and get fit after 40.
GOAL: Build Muscle + Strength
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
DURATION: 2x Per Week for 12 Weeks
- LIVE OR REMOTE: Remote on Your Own Time
- EQUIPMENT YOU NEED: Hand Weights, Bands
- TYPE: Strength Training with Group Coaching
- COST: US$157
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- You’re a woman over 40 who realizes that strength training is important for overall health.
- You are ready to start strength training, but don’t know how or where to start.
- You want consistency and nothing has stuck in the past.
- You want accountability to achieve consistency.
- After years of trying yoga, pilates or barre, you know that strength is important.
- You have never worked out before and are ready to start.
WHO IS THE PROGRAM NOT FOR?
- You just want to lose weight and have no interest in strengthening your muscles
- Someone else is forcing you to strength train
- You are not ready to make serious changes to create a healthier lifestyle
- You want a quick fix
- You would rather poke your eye out than work out
5 BIGGEST GOALS
YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITH THIS PROGRAM
Build muscle. Lose fat (including that stubborn belly fat) with consistent strength training.
Feel stronger, more confident, more energetic.
Motivated to keep strength training after the program is over.
Feel like you are aging in reverse.
Strength to bend down, pick up heavy things safely.
WHAT'S IN THE PROGRAM?
- Custom 15-20 minute follow-along video workouts. 5 exercises in each workout to be done at least twice a week remotely on your own time.
- New workouts introduced every 3 weeks as you progress and gain strength.
- Modified workouts included for those with injuries or limited mobility.
- Private Facebook group with access to Coach Tina for the 12 weeks to answer workout and consistency questions
- Don’t like the program or want out? We will be sad, but you’ll have 2 weeks to get a refund. No questions asked.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN THE PROGRAM
12 Week Video Workout Program
$ 157 Value
12 Week Live Group Coaching
$ 597 Value
BONUS: E-book on Physical Training Tips
$ 20 Value
Get Started Today for Just
MEET THE CREATORS
FITNESS COACH TINA TANG
I am a Fit at 50 coach, creator of the 4S Formula to help mid-life women get stronger & leaner, and Founder of Iron Strong Fitness. Through my one on one coaching and my online group fitness classes, I train women over 40 and teach them how to take control of their bodies by getting stronger and training consistently.
I got into fitness super late…age 42! Before that, I was a Wall Street trader, jewelry designer/business owner. At age 40, I went through some unplanned life changes — a difficult divorce and the post financial crisis economy that pushed me to close my jewelry stores.
During that crappy time and for the first time in my life, I turned to working out as my dependable constant. I was going to the gym and taking strength group fitness classes. That was my FIRST foray into strength training.
Since starting as a trainer at the age of 42, I have coached over 3,700 sessions, trained myself to my first pull up to hit a personal record of 14 pull ups (at the age of 49!) and passed a grueling kettlebell coach exam where I snatched (exercise that brings a kettlebell from between the legs to overhead) 36 lbs 100 times within 5 minutes! Strength is my jam.
My proudest achievements include coaching some of my female clients to their first pull ups and competing in their first powerlifting competitions. I have a deep understanding of the needs and physical experiences of middle aged women.
HEALTH COACH RISA MORIMOTO
In addition to being the Founder and CEO of Modern Aging, I am an integrative nutrition health coach.
My love of food, health, and nutrition stems from my upbringing. My parents were chefs and owned a Japanese restaurant. I finally decided to get certified and attended the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. I believe that we are all bio-individual and there are many roads to health. We just need to find the one that works for us.
I met Tina in 2020 amidst the pandemic and she turned me on to the importance of strength training. She gave me some basic training exercises to do, and now there is no going back. I feel stronger, healthier and more resilient. After feeling the positive effects of strength training, I thought that this is something that all women over 40 would do if they had the right instructor and system made for them. Thus, Get Strong Over 40 was created.
Though I am the host of the Modern Aging YouTube Channel, I have spent most of my career behind the camera as a producer and director of documentaries and TV (HGTV - House Hunters International, Animal Planet, A&E). I hope you will take a moment and check out all the other wonderful videos and offerings we have at Modern Aging, a place where we explore holistic health and well-being for those of us over 50.
Disclaimer: These workouts are designed for educational purposes only, and you follow them at your own risk. You are an adult, capable of listening to your body and knowing what it can and can’t handle. We have done our best to prepare you for a safe and effective workout, but please speak with your physician before starting any fitness program, especially if you are at a higher risk for illness and injury. Tina Tang, Risa Morimoto, Iron Strong Fitness and Modern Aging assume no risk for your voluntary participation in this program.