Items mentioned in the video that Kari uses:
Inspired by Japanese beauty traditions, DHC Deep Cleansing Oil is a facial cleanser and makeup remover that leaves skin soft, clean and radiant. This virgin olive-oil based facial cleanser binds with sebum and impurities and effortlessly breaks down stubborn, waterproof makeup. Rich in skin-defending antioxidants, its olive oil formulation helps defend skin from environmental factors that accelerate signs of aging.
• Dissolves makeup with zero residue
• Cleanses and softens skin without clogging pores
• Binds with sebum and impurities, and breaks down stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner
• Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals
• Effective for all skin types
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser has a unique formula with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) Gentle foaming action refreshes and cleanses skin, including removing excess oils.
• With ceramides 1,3 and 6-II
• Hyaluronic acid attracts needed moisture
• Ideal for normal to oily skin
This clean, kind-to-skin formula with two types of vitamin C and stabilized by antioxidant-rich Japanese beauty berry helps reveal a translucent, youthful glow. Mild fruit AHAs resurface dull, uneven skin, while Japanese angelica root helps to reduce the look of dark spots, discoloration, and post-acne scarring.
Some of these links are affiliate links which means that I receive a small commission should you choose to purchase through those links. This comes at no cost to you. It helps to produce videos such as this. Thank you!