- Plant-Based Sausage and Peppers and Onions — Easy, Quick and Healthy Recipe!
- Seared Halibut with Mango Pico de Gallo
- Turmeric Rice (Vegetarian or Vegan)
- Cornbread Muffins (Vegetarian or Vegan)
- Korean Inspired-Tofu Bulgogi
- Cooked Vegetables Spinach Salad
- Seared Halibut with Mango Pico De Gallo Recipe
- Quinoa Black Bean Buddha BowlI love making this very easy, simple dish! It’s super healthy and quick to make. You can also add your own ingredients, whatever suits your fancy. This is great to have for lunch or dinner.
- Fresh Flounder with Spinach with Shiitake Mushrooms and Saute TofuThere’s nothing like an easy to make, easy to eat, healthy Japanese meal that you can make at home! My sister Kari has been the primary cook at home for our aging parents. Our parents are artists and also opened one of the first Japanese restaurants on Long Island (almost 45 years ago!) so amazing…