Your emotions affect your everyday life. We experience stress from work, personal matters, and other people. It’s okay to feel stressed, but pent up stress can lead to serious health consequences. Finding ways to manage stress is essential to prevent stress from building up and negatively affecting your health. In this episode, Risa shares 5 tips to help you destress and get back on your feet.
What’s in this episode?
0:00 The Essential Guide to CBD and Women’s Health
1:30 What’s in this episode?
2:31 Stress and health consequences
2:55 Tip 1: Acknowledge your feelings
3:34 Tip 2: Exercisie
4:16 Tip 3: Massage
4:50 Tip 4: Talk to a professional
5:38 Tip 5: Meditate
6:14 Bonus: Do what brings you joy
What you will learn:
- How stress affects your physical and mental health
- Why you should acknowledge your feelings
- How exercise or physical activity can help you destress
- How different types of massages can help you destress
- Who to talk to for help on your specific issues
- How meditation can help you destress